You Again Give It a Rest Buddy

1. Input your text below
2. Get it corrected in a few minutes by our editors
3. Improve your English!

IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH

Three reasons to sign up for our newsletter:

It's useful and FREE

Just one email a week

More than 100,000 users already registered

Become a superhero of written English.

have a good rest vs Take a good rest


Some examples from the web:

  • You should really have a good rest.
  • We hope you have a good rest tonight.
  • Petar is very quiet place where you can have a good rest.
  • Now, you have a good rest.
  • Well, have a good rest, sir.
  • You looked a bit too exhausted, so I felt that you should give up and have a good rest.
  • You have a good rest of your life, kid.
  • You have a good rest of your life, kid.
  • A trip to Odessa is a real discovery for those who want to have a good rest.
  • Themes for girls are, a whole string of ideas, where they can showcase their talents and have a good rest.
  • But if you like to stay you are welcomed as long as you need to have a good rest.
  • It offers 2 apartments for 4 and 6 persons. Apartments are modern furnished, air conditioned and offer everyone the opportunity to have a good rest.
  • Pray for me and see you soon! See you soon [...]. Good night and have a good rest».
  • The location of our hotel is perfect because you have the peace of a quiet town to have a good rest and its quite near the city centre.
  • Have a good rest of your vacation.
  • Have a good rest tonight and we'll carry on tomorrow.
  • Have a good rest today, and tonight.
  • Have a good rest of your night, boys.
  • Have a good rest of your day, Brittany.
  • Have a good rest. and wait until dawn.

You should say "get some rest" or "take a break" instead of "take a good rest."

Explanation provided by a TextRanch English expert.


Some examples from the web:

  • Take a good rest and heal your injuries.
  • Tomorrow is Sunday, take a good rest.
  • If I were you, I would go home and take a good rest.
  • But, please take a good rest tonight.
  • Take a good rest.
  • Shiyu, take a good rest

IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH

Three reasons to sign up for our newsletter:

It's useful and FREE

Just one email a week

More than 100,000 users already registered

Become a superhero of written English.

Related Comparisons

Thanks to TextRanch, I was able to score above 950 on TOEIC, and I got a good grade on ACTFL OPIC as well.
+ Read the full interview

— Alan, Student From

Alan Story

I love TextRanch because of the reliable feedback. The editors' comments are helpful and the customer service is amazing.
+ Read the full interview

— Zubair Alam Chowdhury, Technical Support Specialist From Bangladesh

Zubair Story

TextRanch has helped me to improve my written skills as well as to communicate more naturally, like a local English speaker.
+ Read the full interview

— Michel Vivas, Senior Technology Officer From

Michel Story

TextRanch is amazingly responsive and really cares about the client. It's the best online service that I have ever used!
+ Read the full interview

— Reza Bahrami, Photographer/Filmmaker From

Reza Story

I started to use TextRanch when I began to learn English. It has been an awesome way to improve my English skills.
+ Read the full interview

— Chiara Baesso, Copywriter From Italy

Chiara Story

I love that TextRanch editors are real people who revise the text and provide feedback – it makes it so personal.
+ Read the full interview

— Marelise, Social Media Manager From South Africa

Marelise Story

I sometimes wonder if my English expressions make sense clearly and TextRanch helps me a lot in such cases.
+ Read the full interview

— Snappy, Translator From Japan

Snappy Story

TextRanch has been really helpful in improving the flow and repairing the structure of my sentences.
+ Read the full interview

— Rin, Translator From

Rin Story

  • "Very fast and reliable."

  • "So convenient and accurate!"

  • "Gotta rate this 10 for real. Liked that keep it up!"

  • "It did not even take long to get my text in my hands! Better than any AI corrector!"

  • "I'm really happy!! I didn't expect that there is a real person, that's really amazing!!"

  • "Wow, is it a real people revision? Wow!"

  • "Wow, thanks. Before you replied to me, I just thought this service was powered by AI."

  • "I feel more confident. I have a few doubts, small details thay only a native speaker can solve. Thanks a lot!"

  • "I love it that it was fast! I was working on many projects and couldn't check the translations, so it was very helpful."

  • "Textranch is helping me to become a better writer!"

  • "Wow. An online service where professional editors even revise the style of your text? Amazing. Thanks, Textranch."

  • "It helped me a lot to write in English. There are people who can check my writing and in the same time, I can learn where my mistakes are."

  • "How amazing. Real,professional people proofreading your texts, not bots."

  • "Always satisfied! I'm actually learning."

  • "I like TextRanch because it's a reliable and fast tool."

  • "It is the best! I didn't know there is such a great website to do this"

  • "At first, I thought it was fake...… But its real and the editors really tried to help me for free. Loved Text Ranch. I am gonna use it for my business purposes from now onwards"

  • "These editors are really good at what they do. Real and competent editors."

  • "This is my first time with TextRanch. The experience is greater than all I have expected. Thank you so much."

  • "The human touch of editing which Grammarly and DeepL logo Translator is still not showing."

  • "Everytime I have any confusions, I go to TextRanch to review my words. It is such a useful tool and the editors are really helpful."

  • "This is a smart format! Didn't know my text would be edited on the spot. Therefor I'm really excited to use it again in the future."

  • "Thanks for the correction. My confusion totally disappeared."

  • "They are real people and not bots editing"

Why choose TextRanch?

Lowest prices
Up to 50% lower than other online editing sites.

Fastest Times
Our team of editors is working for you 24/7.

Qualified Editors
Native English experts for UK or US English.

Top Customer Service
We are here to help. Satisfaction guaranteed!

monahandancle.blogspot.com

Source: https://textranch.com/413960/take-a-good-rest/or/have-a-good-rest/

0 Response to "You Again Give It a Rest Buddy"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel